Furnace Repair in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, AZ and Surrounding Areas
Expert Heating Services With 100% Satisfaction
Don’t allow your heating system to leave you chilled this winter. Our experts have you covered at Sharp Air Conditioning & Heating when you need a furnace repair in Mesa, AZ. Is your furnace malfunctioning? Here’s a list of problems which you can try to solve on your own. Try these simple troubleshooting guides before calling us.
Four Things to Check Before Calling for a Furnace Repair
- Thermostat Setting: Make sure that your thermostat is positioned on “heat.” Otherwise, the thermostat will not direct your furnace to start heating your space.
- Furnace Filters: Clogged air filters can cause your furnace to overheat, and sometimes they shut down the system as a safety precaution.
- Circuit Breaker: Check if somebody has tripped the furnace breaker. You need to identify it on your home’s electrical panel. If the breaker is in the middle of an “off” position, you need to reset it.
- Furnace Switch: Your furnace consists of a switch, and it should be in the “on” position. But if you have turned it off, you need to give your furnace a few minutes to reset.
Get Professional Furnace Repair in Mesa, AZ, from Skilled Technicians
If your heating system is not running efficiently, the experts at Sharp Air Conditioning & Heating can figure out the issues. Our technicians are NATE certified and have been through rigorous training before they started working in the field. This means that they can take care of any heating problem.
Our technicians have the expertise to get the work done right the first time. You can be assured of 100% satisfaction.
HVAC systems often malfunction or stop working because of a lack of regular maintenance. Once your furnace is back to normal again, we suggest you go for a maintenance contract with us. Under this contract, we will take care of your furnace all year long and help it run better. A furnace that operates efficiently helps you save hundreds of dollars on utility bills and pricey furnace repair in Mesa, AZ.
Want to Install A New Furnace at Your Home? Contact us!
Along with repairing your devices for heating and cooling Mesa AZ, we also offer new system installation. If you want to buy a new furnace for your home or replace the existing one, make sure to buy the one that suits your heating needs perfectly.
Our professionals can guide you to determine your individual heating needs and suggest you the best-suited furnace brands that match your requirement and budget. Our technicians inspect your home and consider a few factors before shortlisting a few furnace brands for you, such as:
- The total area you want to heat up
- The climatic condition of your region
- Number of family members residing inside your home
Professional furnace installation Mesa, extends your device’s life and helps it run without any hurdle.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What would happen if I didn’t do the regular maintenance of my furnace?
It will affect its performance immensely. If ignored for a longer time, it might lead to a total failure of the system. Some other effects are
- Uneven heating
- Loud noise
- Uncomfortable indoor environment
- High utility bills
Can I do the furnace maintenance on my own?
People can surely take care of a few trifles like defrosting pumps, replacing the air filters, and removing dirt from the vent. However, total maintenance of a heat pump can’t be done by amateurs.
It requires professionals to handle because mishandling of refrigerant and electric connections may bring disasters. One can look for furnace repair in Mesa, AZ, as per the convenience.
How can heating repair be avoided?
The primary and most important step is to pay attention to annual maintenance. The system is a mechanical device and may face some wear and tear with time.
So it is essential not to miss the yearly maintenance of your heaters. There are many dealing with heater repair, like myazac.
Don’t overstrain the system. Clean it frequently to get rid of all the dirt and contaminants that might be affecting its performance.
What are the signs of an emergency repair?
There are many signs to suggest to you that your device is calling for an urgent repair.
- If you frequently miss the maintenance date of your furnaces, you might need an emergency repair to get your furnace to function properly.
- If you are smelling some odd odor in your house, like a burning or pungent odor, it might indicate a gas leak.
You should quickly switch off the device and wait for heating repair professionals in Mesa to handle the problem in such a situation.
- If your blower is giving off cool air instead of warm air, it suggests some problem with your pilot or burner.
- Suppose your fan is not turning off even after reaching the temperature directed by the thermostat.
The system may be facing issues with the connection between the thermostat and the furnace.
But before confirming anything, check if your thermostat is on ‘auto’ mode or ‘on.’ If it is on auto, then you require an urgent repair.
- The color of the flame in your burner should also be monitored. It must always be blue but, if it is yellow, then it means the gas is not burning enough.
Not only will it affect the warmth of your home, but it will also emit carbon monoxide gas which is very dangerous to human health.