There comes a time when your air conditioning and heating system can no longer be repaired, requiring you to consider replacement. This is usually the time when you are flooded with questions you might have not been prepared for. What kind of HVAC system is right for me? What size system should I get? What does SEER rating really mean and what rating should I be looking for in my new air conditioning unit? Leave it to the professionals at Sharp Air Conditioning & Heating to work with you to find the best system for your needs.
Sharp Air Conditioning & Heating is a certified Day & Night® dealer offering a full line of quality gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, fan coils to fit your needs. Day & Night® units are backed by our No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty, which gives the original purchaser a one-time replacement unit if the covered component should fail due to defect within the first one to ten years, depending upon the particular unit. You also receive a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration as well. If you have further questions, we invite you to visit their website at www.dayandnightcomfort.com.
While we recommend and install the quality Day & Night® line of equipment, we understand that a customer may have a comfort level with another brand of equipment. The most important aspect of a system installation is the company installing the system for you. The professional installers at Sharp Air Conditioning & Heating can make sure that whichever system ends up being the right one for you, it is installed with the type of professionalism and quality that you deserve.
† Non-communicating equipment requires accessory conversion board.
- Advanced touchscreen technology
- Sleek, compact design with full-color display
- Intuitive, easy to use, menu-based functions
- Universal, works with all brands of equipment (accessory conversion board required if not installed with Day & Night communicating equipment)
- Fully programmable to maximize comfort and energy savings
- Complete filter and maintenance reminders
- Multiple constant fan speed options (with compatible furnaces)
- Superior humidity control in both heating and cooling modes when paired with a Day & Night communicating home comfort system
- No batteries required
- Non-volatile memory retains program settings through power outages
- No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty gives you a replacement unit if the Observer Control should fail due to defect within the first ten years
10 year parts limited warranty upon timely registration.